When you include the Council of State Archivists in your estate plan, your generosity advances our thriving community... a community where state and territorial archives leaders and staff find an inclusive network committed to education, training, and collective growth. Your legacy gift ensures that quality programming and advocacy for archives will continue well into the future.
You may create a legacy:
- by designating CoSA as beneficiary of your will or trust;
- by designating CoSA as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy;
- through the gift of a pension, IRA or other retirement plan proceeds;
- by remembering others through memorial gifts; and
- through the gift of securities.
Please consult your personal financial advisor, tax advisor, accountant and/or estate planning attorney to consider a giving strategy that works for you and your family.